This video shows the amazing inventions of Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo Kantanka exhibited during the 33rd Annual Technology Exhibition of the Kristo Asafo on the 29th of December, 2013.
1. Kantanka Otumfo: a 4×4 vehicle powered by a Kantanka V8 engine. The vehicle is ignited by a walking stick. It also speaks to warn pedestrians when it is in the reverse gear.
2. “Kantanka Odeneho II”, an engineless vehicle with navigation system that works on android. It is an upgrade of the “Kantanka Odeneho I” released last year. It is powered by 12 rechargeable batteries. It does not use fuel.
3. KTK 02: a defensive helicopter armed with missiles. Due to the high restrictions posed by the Ghana Aviation authority on the Kantanka helicopter, the helicopter was not permitted to fly. They claim he does not have license to manufacture airplanes or helicopters so they will not permit it to fly. But Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo is not discouraged; he is still resolving this issue with them. Soon we will see the Kantanka helicopters in the air.
4. Kantanka passenger airliner. Due to the high restrictions posed on the Kantanka airliner by the Ghana Aviation Authority, this airliner was only started. They claim he does not have license to manufacture airplanes so they will not permit it to fly. But Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo is not discouraged; he is still resolving this issue with them. Soon we will see the Kantanka airplanes in the air.
5. Kantanka Bazooka : A powerful and portable tube shaped military weapon that launches missiles which can disable tanks (armoured military vehicles). This weapon is not revolutionary but for national defence, peace keeping missions and other military exercises.
6. Kantanka automated security gate guarded by Kantanka robot.
7. Kantanka smoke detector. Unlike other smoke detectors, this smoke detector is attached to the Kantanka mother board and it points out the exact part of the building or equipment which is on fire. It speaks to tell the user the exact location within the storey building or office that is on fire.
8. Kantanka irrigation robot designed for irrigation purposes to help in food production.
9. Kantanka sanitation robot.
10. Kantanka engine blocks including 4, 6, 8 and 12 cylinder engines.
Commercial production to begin on May 2014.