This has resulted in a increase in the number of offsprings reproduced by domestic animals.
The experiments done using rabbits increased the number of kittens reproduced drastically.
Rabbits were bought from the Ministry of Agriculture, Ghana, and divided into two groups.
One group was administered with the natural plant extract through infusion whilst the other group was not administered.
The purpose of this was to help compare and see clearly the effect of the plant extract on the rabbits.
The rabbits were then allowed to cross (mate). It was observed that the group of rabbits that were administered with the natural plant extracts gave birth to 15 kittens each whilst those that were not administered gave birth to 4 kittens each.
This activity was carried out many times using different set of rabbits and similar observations were made.
Observations of the experiment
1. The health conditions of the doe (female rabbit) that gave birth to 15 kittens were the same as those that gave birth to 4 kittens. This showed that the natural plant extracts used in the trial did not have any effect on the health conditions of the rabbits but only increased their reproductive potentials.
2. The size, weight and health conditions of the 15 kittens reproduced were also the same as that of the 4 kittens. This shows that the natural plant extract did not have any effect on the kittens reproduced either.
3. The meat quality of the doe that gave birth to the 15 kittens was the same as the meat quality of the doe that gave birth to the 4 kittens.
4. All series of scientific observations, tests and analyses confirmed that the natural plant extract that were administered to the rabbits did not have any effect on the health, size, weight etc on the doe or the kitten reproduced.
Conclusion of experiment
1. The natural plant extract do not have any adverse effect on the doe or kittens reproduced
2. The natural plant extract only increased the reproductive potential of the rabbits.
From 4 to 15, that is 375% increment in number of kittens reproduced.
The plant extracts used in these trials were extracts from leaves, stems, roots, seeds and fruits of plants. Some of the plants used were vegetables e.g. onion.
The Plant Medicine department of Apostle Safo Suaye Technology Research Centre has extended its research to larger animals like sheep, goats, cattle as well as other animals.This would help produce enough meat to feed the nation and also export some. In addition to this, it would cut down drastically the importation of these foods into the country.
The Star of Africa said that herbal medicine was what our forefathers used to cure themselves and that plant medicine is very important.
He added that Joseph was able to store food during 7 years of plenty harvest and 7 years of famine, making it 14 years in all, but the food did not go bad (Genesis 41:1 to 57).
He also stressed that Jacob, the son of Isaac, used plants to cause sheep and goats to give birth to streaked, speckled and spotted young ones ( Genesis 30:25 to 41).
In the same light, he has also used plant medicine to increase the reproductive potential of rabbits and will extend it to other animals.
Lots of distinguished personalities from various parts of the world participated in the annual charity and technology exhibition organised by Apostle Dr. Safo to observe some of the amazing works for themselves.
Professor Ahunu, Provost, College of Agriculture, University of Ghana legorn, upon seeing the rabbits at Awoshie during the said exhibition was astonished and exclaimed “I have never seen anything like this before!”
Nii Odai Ayiku the 4th, Chief of Nungua (Nungua Mantse) praised Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo for his ingenuity.
Honourable Felix Owusu Agyapong, Minister of Parlimentary affairs, Majority Leader in Parliament and the Acting Minister of Transportation at the time, upon inspecting the rabbits and other works was proud of Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo and said “Ghana needs the brains of men like Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo… We thank God for letting us have Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo who is from our land and doing these amazing things for us.”
Professor Stephen Adae, Rector Gimpa, Centre of Excellence, said “I want to take this opportunity to specially thank Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo Kantanka for what he is doing for our nation. One of the things that this country needs most is for us to believe in ourselves that we are capable as a people to transform the nation. He (Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo) therefore is one of those people who signifies the unrealised expectation of Ghanaians.”
He said this after inspecting some of the works of the Star of Africa including the rabbits with increased reproductive potential.
The chairman of Parliamentary select committee on trade and industry at the time, Honourable Nana Akomea ; Minister for Finance and Economic planning at the time, Honourable Kwadwo Baah Wiredu (may his soul rest in peace) and Fast track high court judge, His lordship Justice Gyaesayor visited the Apostle Safo Suaye Technological Centre to observe things for themselves.
Other politicians, journalists, civil servants and the general public also visited the Apostle Safo Suaye Technological centre to have first hand information for themselves.
Star of Africa, paving the way.
Long Live the Star
Long Live Ghana
Long live Mama Africa