The highest court in the country on August 29, 2013 shall pronounce the 2012 Election petition judgment. My citizens and non-citizens are scared and think our motherland (Ghana) will encounter warfare when the verdict unchain on Thursday.
I don’t mean to be funny but I want you all to know; Ghana will never experience conflict because ……..
1. Over 85% of the population doesn’t know how to use guns.
2. Ghanaians would rather buy food than weapons
3. University students wouldn’t want to replace partying on Friday nights with late night street fighting
4. Ghanaians need 100% peace of mind when standing in the line for waakye… it’s an emotional thing
5. Internet access in Ghana would go offline… Boredom would kill us faster than the war itself
6. Our Nigerian friends like Akpors and co. would laugh at us
7. There will be a curfew after 6pm, meaning there’ll be no KeleWele (Fried Plantain). There’s no Ghana without KeleWele.
8. There are lots of Ghanaians who Flex Paaaaa… Like me (Monte Oz), Yvonne Nelson, Lydia Forson, AmeyawDebrah and personalities would make those fighting seem like John and Yawa people
9. University Students “see themselves too much” to stand in a long queue to collect rationed food from UNHCR & other N.G.Os
10. Nobody will fight for John Mahama or AkuffoAddo to become president, and then take their children to Oxford and Cambridge whilst we hustle in UCC, Tech and UG.
Don’t hesitate to read the next exciting joke